Gates to the Rutherglen Park


This is a photo of the the entrance to Rutherglen Park. The gates were erected in memory of the Pioneers of the Rutherglen District. They were installed in Murray Street. The were removed in the early 1950 ‘s. Ian Stones recently tracked them down and had them restored. They are currently on display at the Common School Museum.